…fiber related education, on the road to you!
Our primary fiber education offerings include:
- Private Lessons – one-on-one assistance for 60, 90 or 120 minute sessions.
- Small Group Lessons – shared lessons for students working on the same project.
- Hosted Clinics – “quickie” help in a group type setting
- Weaving Lessons – proven coursework in rigid-heddle or multi-shaft weaving. Rental equipment available.
- Curriculum development – small group classes working on a project of your choice.
- Private parties – fun, single session, project oriented workshops for groups.
Check out our online store for beautiful yarns, tools and supplies…
- Do you have hand craft items in need of repair? We can help.
- Do you love to knit and/or crochet, but freeze when it comes time to finish? Let us handle the tasks you don’t enjoy!
Beautiful hand crafted items available for purchase. Treat yourself or someone you love to an original creation from Knit ‘n Knibble!
Need something special created? We will be happy to work with you on a commissioned item.